Drake’s First Friday Events
On the First Friday of every month, we here at Drake’s open our doors (or more accurately our outdoor lot) to friends, family and our local community to benefit a worthy local cause.
With all of our beers on tap and a couple seasonals too, music on the speakers and great food from a local food truck or vendor cooking in the corner, the night takes on the vibe of a fantastic monthly block party with all our friends and neighbors.
From old friends and family to Drake’s newbies, all are welcome to come and mingle outside and enjoy a favorite Drake’s beer. Major Bonus: all the fun benefits local schools and non-profits. Make sure you make it to our next First Friday for a great cause and a good time outside our brewery.
- $5 per person voluntary donation, to the non-profit organization we are supporting, at the gate.
- $15 for a Drake’s tasting glass and 3 tokens for 3 full pours. Additional tokens can be purchased separately ($3.50 each, with net proceeds going to the non-profit) Cash only.
- OK to use Drake’s tasting glasses from previous Friday events. Other glassware not accepted.
- Great food from local food trucks (or our fundraiser group) available for purchase. From BBQ to Korean to Paella, there’s something different (and delicious) every month.
- Please park in the main West Gate Center lot, in front of Walmart & Sports Authority, and walk back to the brewery. There is no parking at the brewery.
- Eight regular Drake’s Beers available plus our current specials and seasonal beers (when available).
- 21 and over please, except children under 12, with their parents
- Families are welcome, but please, leave your pets at home. And kindly respect our neighbors and their customers in the West Gate Center
- Feel free to bring your own lawn-chairs or other seating to make yourself comfortable (tail-gater style!).
- No Retail Sales during First Friday– The Barrel House is open for retail sales only from 12-4pm, but closed during the event. (Pick up your beer early from the Barrel House and stay for a pint at First Friday).
Sign up for our e-newsletter, and we will email you all the details before each Friday event.
Click here for directions.