We like to mark each First Fridays with a party to support our local community. With year round and specialty beers on tap, music on the speakers and great food from a local food truck, the night takes on the vibe of a fantastic monthly block party with all our friends and neighbors. All are welcome to come and mingle outside and enjoy this San Leandro tradition.
Next First Friday
This month, January 6th at 4pm, we’ll be teaming up with San Leandro Family Service Counseling & Resource Center provides affordable high quality, professional counseling services for individuals and families. Your entire donation at the door, and a portion of beer sales all go to supporting San Leandro Family Service Counseling & Resource Center mission.
Info on our guest food truck coming.
News on music coming soon.
- $5 per person voluntary donation, to the non-profit organization we are supporting, at the gate. (Children with their parents free)
- $16 for a Drake’s tasting glass and 3 tokens for 3 full pours. Additional tokens can be purchased separately ($4 each, with net proceeds going to the non-profit).
- Feel free to bring in your own previously-purchased Drake’s glassware to use. Other glassware not accepted.
- Great food from local food trucks (or our fundraiser group) available for purchase. From BBQ to Korean to Paella, there’s something different (and delicious) every month.
- Please park in the main West Gate Center lot, in front of Walmart & Sports Authority, and walk back to the brewery. First Friday takes up the front parking area of our Barrel House taproom.
- 32+ taps flowing, pouring year-round beers, seasonals, specials, firkins, and anything else we’re brewing up that month.
- 21 and over please, except children under 16 with their parents, but please, leave your pets at home.
- Please do respect our neighbors and their customers in the West Gate Center.
- Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs or other seating to make yourself comfortable (tail-gater style!).
- The Barrel House is open for normal service from 12-3pm on First Fridays, and then 3-6pm for beer to go.
Sign up for our e-newsletter, and we will email you all the details before each Friday event.
Click here for directions.