Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Reports to: Dir. of Packaging & Logistics
Pay: Hourly, starting at $20
We are looking for responsible drivers for the delivery of kegged and bottled product to company businesses, distributors, and customer accounts. The Delivery Driver is expected to work as part of the delivery team to ensure that items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct delivery point. The driver must be familiar with all local driving laws & regulations. Excellent communication skills, reliability & a positive attitude are a must.
- Pull/load truck with product from our warehouse to complete daily deliveries.
- Unloading trucks at each stop.
- Verify that product being loaded and unloaded are correct and accounted for.
- Make deliveries of kegged & bottled products to accounts throughout the SF-Bay Area with occasional trips to other scheduled & assigned cities/accounts.
- Maintain truck’s appearance and report any mechanic issues.
- Operate a variety of warehouse equipment safely including, but not limited to: pallet jacks and fork lifts.
- Valid CA driver’s license, with a clean driving record
- Ability to drive & operate a 20-ft bobtail delivery truck
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Ability to safely navigate Bay Area roads & freeways
- Ability to unload, transport products to assigned locations
- Ability to stand, climb, reach, bend, and twist throughout complete shifts
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Strong time management & customer service skills