Front of House Manager
Drake’s Dealership is seeking a Front of House Manager to join our hardworking, but fun-loving, team. The ideal candidate will be expected to have a thorough understanding for the products, people and venue in which you will be managing.
Reports to: GM
Schedule: Full-time, Exempt
Pay: Competitive Salary
- Supervise, manage and support all floor employees.
- Ensure end of day and opening paperwork is correct and filed properly.
- Running the floor during peak periods, ensuring a positive experience for all guests through supervision of all aspects – from food presentation to staff knowledge.
- Ensuring the quality of our products through taste tests, visual inspection, and intake of guest feedback.
- Monitors and adheres to guidelines & standards for guest & employee safety, hygiene and sanitation.
- Ensuring staff have a high level of knowledge of procedures, products, and company through teaching, coaching, and testing.
- Ensuring all employees are up to date with required certifications, including but not limited to LEAD (or other approved alcohol serving training), California Food Handlers, etc.
- Participate in maintenance, merchandising, and supply orders.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of manager experience in hospitality industry.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with strong skills in bar operations
- Demonstrated experience in training front of house employees
- Cicerone Beer Server Certified.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal, leadership and team skills.
- High standards in customer service.
- Experience using Digital Dining (POS) preferred
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Eligible to participate in 401(k) – with employer match. Beer!