The Senior Accountant performs a variety of routine and non-routine accounting functions with significant focus on general ledger accounting. This position is also responsible for supporting the Dir. of Finance & Administration in conducting key activities such as Month-End close, Fixed Assets, Account Reconciliations and Audits. Responsibilities may also include generating monthly financial statements and management reports including budget vs. actual variance analyses, and financial forecasts.
Reports to: Dir. of Finance & Administration
Type: Exempt, Full-Time
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of company & department accounts.
- Perform account analysis & internal audits to ensure accuracy.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Assist with balance sheet preparation & preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assist with financial audits & tax return paperwork.
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field.
- Well-versed with Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable functions.
- 2 years of experience with reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to resolve complex problems with multiple variables.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in English.
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
- Netsuite Fixed Asset Module experience is preferred
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
Eligible to participate in 401(k) – with employer match.