We are hiring Line Cooks at Drake’s: The Barn (West Sacramento). We are seeking candidates who have a passion for craft beer, hospitality and for candidates that WANT to be a part of a team.
Reports to: BOH Kitchen Manager & Head Chef
Pay: Hourly, plus tips
- Provide excellent customer service and guest experiences
- Maintaining acceptable ticket times
- Working your station on the line in a clean and efficient manner
- Observe all safety and cleanliness rules (no earbuds, observe COVID requirements)
- Maintaining food pars, via prep management and pars
- Ensuring the line is flipped and clean before peak times
- Frequent line checks
- Adhering to daily, weekly, monthly cleaning schedules
- Ensuring all stock is properly rotated for freshness and quality
- Experience working with a varied team in a high volume food production facility.
- Follows directions of management at all times
- Polite and professional at all times
- Asks questions when needed to understand policies, food preparation and standards
- Good attitude
- On time, clean, and ready to work
- Follows health and safety protocols at all times
- Communicates issues and problems in a professional manner to Chef, GM, Sous Chef or Lead Line in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with management, owners, and FOH for smooth operations
- Ensuring ongoing required training is completed
- Food Handlers Certification