Associate Brand Manager
Type: Full-time, Exempt
Reports to: Director of Marketing
The Brand Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing the company’s brand identities, as it appears on packaging, merchandise, point of sale displays, at retail locations, and any other item used to sell or promote Drake’s beer.
- You are the steward of our brand packaging. You will oversee core packaging updates & spearhead design development of new items.
- You are our go-to person for Merchandise & POS management. You will own R&D, sourcing, inventory and make trend recommendations.
- You are our Brand Manager! You’ll establish & monitor brand standards. You will conduct market research, trend analysis and define strategy to differentiate new and existing brands in a competitive market.
- You will flex your graphic design skills on small projects for our restaurants and brand initiatives, as needed.
- Prior experience working for a consumer-packaged goods company in a comparable role
- Strong understanding of principles for good design
- Appreciation for craft beer and awareness of styles and packaging
- Detail oriented precision for proofing and copy editing
- Firm grasp of fashion and merchandise trends
- Driven to collect and analyze data to inform decisions and strategy
- Habitual advanced planning to stay on task in a fast-paced environment
- Conceptual and creative thinking that pushes boundaries to tell engaging brand stories
- Excel at building presentations that clearly articulate ideas to team members and leadership
- Intermediate proficiency with Adobe Illustrator (graphic design experience is a plus)
In addition, the ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent project management skills.
- Communicate in a way that is concise & clear. Timely, as well!
- Be highly organized and a whiz at multi-tasking.
- Be a leader to build & communicate a vision amongst team members, colleagues, and management.
- Excel at collaboration.