Projects Management Specialist
Do you love turning an idea into reality, via project management? We are looking for self-starter with excellent project management chops, who can handle a fair amount of ambiguity as you turn a vision into reality. You have to be flexible, adaptable, and a collaborator. This a great opportunity for someone interested in the craft beer industry, who may not yet be ready to hand over the laptop for a pair of steel-toed work boots.
The Projects Management Specialist is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing & executing all ownership-approved special projects. The special projects are focused on expanding the offerings under the Drake’s Brewing Company portfolio, as well as expansion/improvement projects at our various locations. This is a dynamic role with a broad scope.
Reports to: Owners
Type: Full-Time & Exempt
- Developing, implementing & managing project tasks & plans, budgets, timelines and milestone reporting
- Identifying departments, staff members and third-party vendors (as needed) for project involvement
- Developing design concepts and cost estimates for all projects, and identifies budgetary impacts on the overall company
- Ensures applicable compliance & regulatory guidelines are met and potential risks identified and addressed
- Creates and maintains project calendar and is responsible for scheduling all project related meetings and communications.
- Manages teams and outside contractors/sub-contractors through project completion
- Researching and developing new product concepts and be able to communicate the ideas and visions to the owners & leadership team
- 3-5 years of prior experience in project management
- Familiarity with budgeting & project management software
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and cross-functional projects across a broad scope
- Strong business analytical skills
- Encourages and facilitates team work; information sharing; learning; responsive with all communication and deliverables, collaborates with the extended team to resolve open issues
- Proven track record of achievement managing simple and complex projects in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines & schedules and must be able to balance multiple priorities effectively
We’re looking for someone who can keep a track of all the balls in the air, while meeting deadlines & completing projects within budgets. So, apply even if you don’t tick off all of the above boxes. We look forward to meeting you and learning about your skills & experiences! We strongly encourage women & members of underrepresented communities to apply.