Retail Events Lead
As the Retail Events Lead, you make our in-house events happen! You’ll have your hands full coordinating all aspects of our events (e.g., scheduling staff, securing equipment rentals, etc). The Retail Events Lead will have an eye for detail, be highly organized, work well under-pressure and will possess excellent communication skills.
Reports to: GM & AGM
Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
- Assists in the planning, implementation & logistical coordination of all in-house event participation support. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Responding to requests for in-house event participation, under the direction of the GM & Retail Marketing Manager
- Scheduling events on Google Calendar, updating the Drake’s Event Master Sheet, uploading all legal documents and invoices to Google Drive
- Scheduling event staff, coordinating logistics of event equipment and submitting event debriefs to management.
- Helping set-up & dismantle events, efficiently and through to completion
- Ensuring all branded items for events arrive on time, and are staged throughout the event and arranged to maximize brand exposure
- Coordinate equipment use.
- Ensure all event kits, event set up and draft equipment are properly stocked and maintained
- Ensures that all permitting & regulatory paperwork is filed timely and that event participation is in compliance with all laws & regulations
- Help manage and resolve onsite issues & inquiries during events
- 1 year of event planning experience, or demonstrated experience in managing projects
- A minimum of one year experience in front-of-house roles in a restaurant
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – must be able to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure effectively
- Creative and used to thinking outside the box
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team