Seasonal FOH Support
We are hiring Seasonal Support Staff from May to October at Drake’s: The Barn. We are seeking candidates who have a passion for craft beer, hospitality and for candidates that WANT to be a part of a team. Candidates may be offered the opportunity to return for further employment, but it is not guaranteed. In the Support Staff role, you will support our customers in having a unique and interactive experience with craft beer, deliciously enhanced bar food, and a fun vibe.
Type: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Barn Assistant General Manager
Pay: $15.50/hour plus tips
- Provide friendly and welcoming service to each guest
- Ensure that all tables and service areas are kept clean and free of debris
- Be knowledgeable about all products served
- Provide support to all areas of the Barn as needed
- Maintain contact with Kitchen staff, FOH staff and Management to ensure customers’ concerns are addressed
- Complete all tasks and trainings assigned by management staff
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently communicate with coworkers, managers and other staff members to identify issues and exchange information
- Occasionally lift at least 55 lbs., move at least 180 lbs., and work standing for many hours
- Frequently reach with fingers, hands and arms, must use fingers to wrap around objects, pull and grab
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb.
- Work around chemicals, be exposed to loud noises, hot environments, wet environments, and other potential hazards.