Seasonal Warehouse Technician I or II
Reports to: Director of Packaging and Logistics
Type: Full-Time & Non-Exempt
Rate: $20.00 per hour – $23.00 per hour DOE
The Seasonal Warehouse Operator position is needed through September, with the potential to become permanent. The Seasonal Warehouse Operator is responsible for supporting the Logistics Manager in executing distributor and retail orders and deliveries. This position assists the packaging department as necessary. We’re looking for someone who takes pride in their work, is energetic, and who is a team player.
- Verify counts and physically receive finished products from the packaging department.
- Off-load inbound products safely and enter item receipts into BERP once the order has been verified, according to the SOP.
- Coordinate with distributors on keg returns. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Maintain/order all supplies necessary for warehouse functions, including recycling of spent chemical drums and retail waste.
- Manage all out-bound shipments to distributors and our retail locations as well as donations, events and marketing samples, including scheduling freight, assembling pallets of product and verifying that all BOL documentation accurately reflects the staged load.
- Confirm the order in the ERP. Efficiently load and/or offload items from the trucks.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following SOPs.
- Operate hand truck, cart, dollies, and forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to BH 1 and 2/Barrel House/Cellar, or to pick up items for shipment.
- Inspects and operates all vehicles in a responsible and safe manner, and regularly cleans and maintains vehicles and equipment.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup.
- A minimum of one-year prior experience in a warehouse operator role
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to adhere to schedules, safety procedures, and applicable regulations
- Forklift experience, and the ability to be certified within 30 days
- Thoroughness: Ensuring that one’s work and information are complete and accurate; following up with others to ensure that instructions/orders are fulfilled.
- Effective Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed.
- Information Gathering: Ability to identify the information needed to clarify a situation, and the ability to seek that information from appropriate resources.
- Organization: Focused on accurate recordkeeping, planning, and time management.