Social Media Liaison
We are looking for a Social Media Liaison to help Drake’s: The Barn with their social media content. This position is responsible for coordinating and monitoring our retail location’s social media account & content in order to engage with our guests, increase brand awareness and improve marketing efforts to increase sales. This position can also flex & grow into a marketing role, so those with content & strategic planning, marketing experience, or entry-level design experience are encouraged to apply as well!
Reports to: GM & Marketing and Events Manager
• Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends
• Create engaging video and photo content for social media platforms
• Collaborate with management and marketing team to schedule photoshoots for special events, develop post copy, and coordinate posting schedules
• Attend events and produce live social media content
• Plan and batch Evergreen content in advance, maximizing photoshoot efficiency
• Complete all projects assigned by management in a thorough and timely manner
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, plus familiarity with online marketing strategies
• Prior professional photography & video experience
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• Flexible & excellent communication skills
• Must have some weeknight and weekend availability to capture live event content
To apply, send along your resume, a brief note about yourself, and an example (or two) of your work.