Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Warehouse Lead, and Dir. of Packaging & Logistics
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting items in a safe and efficient manner; and is expected to assist the packaging team whenever possible.
- Off-load inbound products safely and move product to storage locations
- Record amount of product/material received
- Sort received product/materials and stock on racks, shelves, or stock in appropriate areas.
- Pick and prepare products for delivery
- Load products for delivery
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of one-year prior experience in a warehouse associate/operator role preferred
- Ability to speak, read, and write with proficiency
- Ability to read and comprehend various instructions, short correspondence, and e-mails.
- Prior forklift experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail are a must