Drake’s Brewing Company is looking to fill a warehouse associate position. We’re looking for someone who has a positive attitude, who is hardworking, honest and reliable.
Under general supervision, this person performs a variety of warehouse duties; and, will assist with the delivery of kegged and bottled product to company businesses, distributors, customer accounts, as needed.
Type: Full-time (Wed – Sun)
• Pick, pull, organize orders as needed, while accounting for inventory
• Maintain rotation, and proper organization of product in warehouse, cold storage, and external storage areas
• Inspects and operates all vehicles in a responsible and safe manner, and regularly cleans and maintains vehicles and equipment.
• Provides excellent customer service – proactive communication concerning possible delivery issues, answering questions and handling complaints from distributors & accounts
• Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times. Treat external and internal customers and coworkers with courtesy and respect.
• Continuously update product knowledge. Stay informed and educated as to product inventory and applicability. Know location of merchandise in warehouse.
• Maintain presentable truck appearance, cleaning as needed
• Loads, unloads, and delivers to distributors and accounts throughout the SF Bay area + Sacramento area in a safe manner, adhering to all road laws, on an as-needed basis
• Experience and ability to transport, handle and/or lift 75+ lbs
• Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods
• Be able to bend, stretch & pull items for extended periods
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Strong time management and customer service skills
• Forklift Certification
• Valid driver’s license, with clean driving record
• Can drive and operate a 24-ft bobtail delivery truck