Drake’s Brewing Company is looking to fill a warehouse associate position. We’re looking for someone who has a positive attitude, who is hardworking, honest and reliable.
Under general supervision, this person performs a variety of warehouse duties; and, will assist with the delivery of kegged and bottled product to company businesses, distributors, customer accounts, as needed.
- Pick, pull, organize orders as needed, while accounting for inventory
- Loads, unloads, and delivers to distributors and accounts throughout the SF Bay area + Sacramento area in a safe manner, adhering to all road laws
- Maintain rotation, and proper organization of product in warehouse, cold storage, and external storage areas
- Inspects and operates all vehicles in a responsible and safe manner, and regularly cleans and maintains vehicles and equipment.
- Maintain presentable truck appearance, cleaning as needed
- Provides excellent customer service – proactive communication concerning possible delivery issues, answering questions and handling complaints from distributors & accounts
- Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times. Treat external and internal customers and coworkers with courtesy and respect.
- Continuously update product knowledge. Stay informed and educated as to product inventory and applicability. Know location of merchandise in warehouse.
- Valid driver’s license, with clean driving record
- Forklift Certification
- Can drive and operate a 20-ft bobtail delivery truck
- Experience and ability to transport, handle and/or lift 75+ lbs
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods
- Be able to bend, stretch & pull items for extended periods
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills