We’re doing everything we can to protect the health of guests and employees, including daily staff health checks and rigorous sanitation practices. The following policies have been put in place at the BARN for all of our protection. These measures are new and subject to change pending updates to county and state regulations, so please be patient and understanding during your visit, as we work to prioritize your health.
BARN Visitation Policies
- If you show any signs of illness or have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient, please stay home.
- Limit eight people per table.
- All tables must be seated by a Drake’s host. Please remain at your table unless visiting the restroom. No sitting or standing at the bar.
- Mask Required: Please only remove mask at your table. Please wear a mask when interacting with employees.
- No cash: Credit or debit only. Please order via Toast from your table.
- Food purchase is required with purchase of alcohol, except for packaged beer to go, per county regulations. Note: additional food items don’t need to be purchased with additional drinks.
- Children must remain at your table at all times.
- Dogs must be on a leash and remain at your table at all times.
- No games or activities permitted at this time, including corn hole and other Drake’s games.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.