THE HOME OF DRAKE’S BREWING
View our menu
Due to the spread of the Omicron Variant, Drake’s Barrel House is open for outdoor dining only at this time. Customers are still able to eat and drink in the beer garden, order packaged beer, bottles, 6-packs, cases, Crowlers & Growlers, and Brew Rhino kegs to-go.
Located in the gritty environs of industrial San Leandro, behind the West Gate Center, Drake’s Barrel House is an outdoor beer garden and warehouse-style tasting room set amidst hundreds of wooden barrels. Choose from 24 different Drake’s beers on tap, including flagships, one off releases, or sour and barrel-aged brews. Growler fills, kegs, and packaged beer to-go are available. You can also enjoy delicious tots, burgers, and other bites from our Brew! Kitchen.
- If you show any signs of illness or have been in contact with a Covid patient, please stay home.
- Masks are required for all guests if you’re seated indoors, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Cash is not currently accepted. Credit or debit only please.
- Children must remain at your table at all times.
- Dogs must be on a leash and remain at your table at all times.
FOOD & BEER TO-GO
- Pick up: Order online or call (510) 568-2739