We’re Open! Beer & Food
COVID-19 Update: Drake’s Barrel House is currently open with limited hours (12pm- 7pm Mon-Sun) and will only offer beer and food to-go.
- The kitchen closes at 6pm.
- Guests won’t be able to linger around the bar to order pints or tasters.
- Only new growlers and crowlers will be filled.
- Brew Rhino kegs are available.
- Our cooler is stocked with packaged beer, but please ask a bartender to grab it for you.
- All events and musical performances prior to May 1st have been cancelled or postponed.
Located in the gritty environs of industrial San Leandro, behind the West Gate Center.
Drake’s Barrel House is a warehouse-style tasting room set amidst hundreds of wooden barrels and offers 24 different Drake’s beers on tap. Choose from our flagship beers, hard to find seasonal and one off releases, or sour and barrel-aged beers. Flights, growler fills, kegs, and packaged beer to-go are also available. You can also enjoy delicious tots, burgers, and other bites from our Brew! Kitchen.
Kids are welcome but should be supervised and stay with a parent or guardian at all times.
Dogs are allowed on the patio if they stay close to your table.