985 Riverfront St
West Sacramento, CA 95691
- SUMMER HOURS
TUE: 4PM - 10PM
WED: 4PM - 10PM
THU: 4PM - 10PM
FRI: 12PM - 12AM
SAT: 10AM - 12AM
SUN: 10AM - 10PM
U&I Cocktail Bar Hours
*FRI & SAT: Limited food after 10PM*
Live Music Schedule:
FRI - SUN
ENJOY WIDE OPEN SPACES!
Drake’s: the Barn is a landmark two-acre community gathering spot, featuring food, beer, wine, cocktails and entertainment along the river in West Sacramento’s Bridge District. Relax with friends and family in the beer garden, on beach chairs with lawn games in the large open meadow, around a fire pit, or underneath the wing of this architectural landmark. There is no entry fee and outside food and drink is not allowed.
DRINK DRAKE’S DAILY!
Daily Promos at Drake’s: The Barn through 2023
- TUESDAY – Truckin’ Taco Tuesdays (various food truck specials)
- WEDNESDAY – Pizza & Pint Combo Deal
- THURSDAY – Trivia Night
- FRIDAY – Beer & Bourbon Special
- SATURDAY & SUNDAY – Bucket o’ Beers
WAKE & DRAKE’S
Every Saturday and Sunday* from 10AM-2PM enjoy brunch specials and beats starring some of our favorite local DJs
- THE PITCHER’S MOUND LOADED BREAKFAST SKILLET – Eggs, country potatoes, cheddar/mozzarella blend and mushrooms. Topped with cilantro lime crema, guacamole, green onions and cilantro.
- FRENCH TOAST – Thick slices of french toast topped with whipped butter, and a berry compote.
- THE BARN BRUNCH SANDO – Fried egg, hash browns, cheese, bacon, soft herb medley.
- BREAKFAST BURRITO – Barn potatoes, soft scrambled egg, bacon & cheese blend in a flour tortilla. Served with house salsa.
- KIDS FRENCH TOAST STIX – Served with fruit salad
Brunch runs from 10AM-2PM, pizza & burger service starts at 12PM, and all other food items are available at 2PM when brunch ends
Introducing: TBD TUESDAYS!
It’s time to get neighborly! Every first Tuesday, 6-8PM, we host TBD Tuesdays at Drake’s: The Barn. If you live in The Bridge District, head to our U&I Cocktail Lounge and get to know your neighbors 🍸 Come and mingle while you try our tasty signature cocktail specially crafted by The Bridge District, The Bridge District residents, and our staff.
Drake’s The Barn is hosting Trivia Night every Thursday from 6-8PM at our U&I Cocktail Bar. Gather your team and prove you have what it takes to compete. Entry is free and prizes will be awarded to winners weekly.
First 2 hours of parking are always FREE at the city-owned lot around the corner at 5th & Bridge Street, or in front of the BARN where designated. (IMPORTANT) You must register your car at the nearby kiosk or thru the Parkmobile app to receive 2 hours of free parking. Additional time requires payment.
- If you show any signs of illness or have been in contact with a Covid patient, please stay home.
- Masks are optional for all guests.
- Upon arrival, please check-in with the host, who will seat guests with reservations or direct walk-ins to general seating areas.
- Cash is not currently accepted. Credit or debit only please.
- Dogs must be on a leash and remain with handler at all times.
FOOD, BEER & COCKTAILS TO-GO
- Order online or call (510) 423-0971
- Food orders are accepted until a half hour before closing time.
- All orders can be picked up at the outdoor bar.