ENJOY WIDE OPEN SPACES!
Drake’s BARN is a landmark two-acre community gathering spot, featuring food, beer, wine, cocktails and entertainment along the river in West Sacramento’s Bridge District. Relax with friends and family in the beer garden, on beach chairs with lawn games in the large open meadow, around a fire pit, or underneath the wing of this architectural landmark. There is no entry fee and outside food and drink is not allowed.
First 2 hours of parking are always FREE at the city-owned lot around the corner at 5th & Bridge Street, or in front of the BARN where designated. (IMPORTANT) You must register your car at the nearby kiosk or thru the Parkmobile app to receive 2 hours of free parking. Additional time requires payment.
- If you show any signs of illness or have been in contact with a Covid patient, please stay home.
- Upon arrival, please check-in with the host, who will seat guests with reservations or direct walk-ins to general seating areas.
- Cash is not currently accepted. Credit or debit only please.
- Dogs must be on a leash and remain with handler at all times.
FOOD, BEER & COCKTAILS TO-GO
- Order online or call (510) 423-0971
- Food orders are accepted until a half hour before closing time.
- All orders can be picked up at the outdoor bar.