Step right up! Join us in celebrating 30 years of beers by revisiting the exuberance of a good old-fashioned state fair at Drake’s Jubilee. Return to the age of yester for a night we’ll never forget; a big, wide, wonderful joyride of outlandish experiences at Drake’s Barrel House on August 24th from 5-9pm!
Make your way through our brightly colored midway, where your tasting tickets will get you a game and a beer. Try your hand on the Hi Striker at our Strong Beer booth, take aim to soak a Drake at the Drunk Tank, or acquire new (temporary) ink at our Tattoo Parlour. Winners take home prizes!
A quintessential hoopla wouldn’t be complete without noshing on indulgent fairground fare and home-spun fun. Peruse curios and curiosities at our Vintage Shop, and jam out to tunes from Soul Mechanix. Check back often for updates on amusements.
To mark the occasion, we’re debuting a special 4-pack can release of dePOGginizer Tropical Double IPA. This pineapple, orange, guava juicy brew will melt the heat of summer right off your palate.
Our 30th anniversary also marks the return of THE VOID, our prized Intergalactic Stout. For the very first time ever, this exciting, mystic and exotic 17.5% ABV brew will be available in two variants: whiskey or sherry barrel aged. Schmooze with our bearded lady barrel boys and maybe you’ll get a glimpse of what’s coming in the future.
Single Rider (GA), $30
- This ticket includes general admission to the fairgrounds at 5pm, a commemorative, color-changing 16oz cup and six (6) tasting tickets (to be redeemed for beer and games).
Thrill Seeker (VIP), $60
- This ticket includes early admission to the fairgrounds at 4pm, unlimited tasting during our 4-5pm VIP hour, a commemorative, color-changing 16oz cup, six (6) tasting tickets (to be redeemed for beer and games) and your choice of one 4-pack of dePOGginizer can release OR one bottle of The Void Intergalactic Stout (whiskey variant). This package is available during pre-sale ONLY!
The Fine Print:
- This event is 21+ ONLY. No children or pets will be admitted.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available for purchase at $2.50/each.
- There will be a free shuttle from San Leandro BART to the brewery between 3:30pm and 9:30pm. No puking on the bus.