Our eighth block party of epic proportions will be on August 2nd, benefitting San Leandro Education Foundation. Proceeds from beer sales and ALL donations at the door will go directly to this organization’s mission to “support programs that help kids grow into confident, compassionate adults, through key initiatives, including S.T.E.A.M. enrichment, Outdoor Science Camp, Season of Service-Period of Peace, and Teacher Mini-Grants for Project Based Learning.” Be a team player and come drink for a good cause!
- $5 per person voluntary donation, to the non-profit organization we are supporting, at the gate. (Children with their parents free)
- $18 for a Drake’s tasting glass and 3 tokens for 3 full pours. Additional tokens can be purchased separately ($4 each, with net proceeds going to the non-profit).
- Feel free to bring in your own previously-purchased Drake’s glassware to use. Other glassware not accepted.
- Great food from local food trucks (or our fundraiser group) available for purchase. From BBQ to Korean to Paella, there’s something different (and delicious) every month.
- Please park in the main West Gate Center lot, in front of Walmart & Burlington Coat Facotury, and walk back to the brewery (behind Walmart). First Friday takes up the front parking area of our Barrel House taproom.
- 32+ taps flowing, pouring year-round beers, seasonals, specials, firkins, and anything else we’re brewing up that month.
- 21 and over please, except children under 16 with their parents, but please, leave your pets at home.
- Please do respect our neighbors and their customers in the West Gate Center.
- Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs or other seating to make yourself comfortable (tail-gater style!).
- The Barrel House is open for normal service from 11:30am-3pm on First Fridays.