Drake’s Dealership, a large, full-service, upscale-casual pizza restaurant in Oakland and part of Drake’s Brewing Company, is seeking a General Manager. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic leader to helm “The Best Beer Garden” in the East Bay.
The General Manager will manage all aspects of operations of the Dealership to ensure guest satisfaction, continued growth, and to serve the Oakland & East Bay community.
Reports to: Dir. of Retail Operations
Schedule: Full-time, Exempt
Pay: Competitive Salary
- Responsible for daily operations
- Direct, Train, Mentor, and Lead the Management team
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Floor management expected, during peak business hours
- Establishing clear performance expectations, and maintaining these standards through training, coaching and development
- Responsible for, and maintaining, all restaurant inventories including beverages, food, and equipment
- Control operational costs and identify ways to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on revenues and expenses
- Collaborate with retail management, ownership and Head Chef to align daily operations with the overarching goals of the establishment
- Minimum 3 years of experience as General Manager of a full-service restaurant
- Proven ability to direct, train and mentor your team
- Proven ability to identify problems and implement sustained solutions
- Proven ability to improve results
- Demonstrated experience in excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be a troubleshooter, with a keen eye for details
- Proficient knowledge of relevant software (for example, MS Office, POS systems along with wireless hand-helds or similar devices)
- Have a passion for customer service and craft beer
- Must be 21 years of age
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Eligible to participate in 401(k) – with employer match. Beer!