It’s Friendsgiving at Drake’s Dealership! On Monday, November 25th, our friends from Ghost Town, Flatland, Temescal and HenHouse Brewing are bringing booze to share at a collaborative framily holiday meal. We’re handling the cooking and setting the table, all you need to do is gather your crew and join in on the fun.
Chef Taylor is all about that baste, serving up a righteous buffet of turkey dinner inspired fare. Eat, drink and eat some more because this feast is unlimited! Yes, the alcohol too. Nobody likes a slurry Drunk Uncle, please imbibe responsibly.
Instead of starving all morning waiting for that weird lunch/dinner meal time, we’re kicking off the party at 6pm with Happy Hour. Full meal served at 6:30pm. Leftovers are for quitters so come with an empty stomach and get ready to nosh! Full food menu coming soon.
- Ghost Town / Drake’s: Ghost Beets By Drake’s – Beet Petite Saison
- Flatland / Drake’s: Ginger Brown – Barrel Aged Imperial Brown Ale with Spices
- Temescal / Drake’s: NickelBock – Kleinbock with Lager Yeast
- HenHouse / Drake’s: Fowl Play VI? – Old Ale
- Drake’s: Tree Beer – Spruce Tip India Pale Ale
Tickets include your spot at the big kids’ table, unlimited food and drink, and a full-on Autumnal schmooze fest with some of our favorite brewery friends. Tax and gratuity included. Must be 21+ to attend! Space is limited so grab your spot ASAP… We won’t even tell your mother when you like it better than regular Thanksgiving.